totallyaboutpeopleiloveyouimissyouineedbecarefulltakecaremmuuahh

Thursday 9 June 2011

I'm really sorry

 i'm really sorry Abdul Syukur 

heyyou sayang .i'm really sorry bout 2days ago :( . I know tht's my fault . I tak sepatutnye tegur you mcm tuhh . I tak pernah terniat nak marah you "SWEAR" . I syangg you gila-gila . Yesterday 1 of txt pon tak masuk . I'll stay waiting for you . When i call you , why you did not pick up ? I really-really sorry :( .Please dont be like tht . I tak boleh terima hilang you (!) I miss you now :'( . i'll try to call you dari pukul 5.18 pagi 9.jun sampai pukul 7.09 pagi tadi . Please pick up my call . I really need you . I buad semua ni sebab you . 

I need you to always company with me :( . I hope you sangat-sangat ! Setiap kali i pegang fone i mesti fikirkan you . I bace balik txt yang sebelum-sebelum ni . I tengok picture you yang ade dekat default fone i . You comel & you teramat baik :) Selama i berkawan dengan you , siked pon you tak sakitkan hati i . I'll be waiting you sayangg <3

Hope sangat-sangat with you txt i seperti dulu & Please call & txt i balik ukeyy . I'll be waiting you always

I love you freaking damn much sayang 


done for read ? Press button like on FB Thankyou!


copy@segalanya tercatat diatas hak milik Aemeyy